[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 10:43:21 CDT 2001

> >   Most cats will only piss outside their litter box when they're
> > either stressed out about something, or if their litter box isn't
> > well-maintained.  Peeing outside the box may also be a sign of
> > illness.
> >
> >        -Dave McGuire
>
> You've never had a spiteful cat. They will pee in your shoes if you piss
> them off sufficiently.
>
> Mike N

Pissed off, pissed on, pissed in, whatever...  seems like an extra "s"
somewhere in Pet.  (pe-s-t)
I won't tolerate it in my cats.  when this has happened, there has been hell
to pay.  confinement in a kennel for a couple of days with a small litterbox
usually does the trick.  (excepting of course if the animal is seriously
ill)

George