[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 10:18:59 CDT 2001

At my house, the cat rules the dog.  When both of them were younger, it
wasn't uncommon to see the cat crouched, waiting for the dog to come
around the corner to pounce.

Any my cat isn't declawed, whereas the dog knows there would be great
trouble if the cat came to harm.

The dog always just more disappointed that the cat wouldn't play than
anything.

Nowdays they mainly just avoid interacting with each other.

--
Joshua Boyd