[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Andrew Sydelko rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 22:04:54 CDT 2001

) Andrew Sydelko wrote:
)
) >  I've so far set
) > up the only node at Purdue University (the main computing
) > center wants _nothing_ to do with it.) and have so far only
) > had one staff member and two students ask about it.
)
) I should have you know that yours was not the only machine on the 6bone,
) as my linux box was on the 6bone this past school year while i was
) there.  (Thanks to my roomate, Josh, who also showed me this list(and
) could have possibly been one of the two students who you talked to))  :)
) We are not as few and far between as we might think!!

Hmmm... I suppose if you worked through freenet6 you
were on the 6bone. If you're interested in doing subnet
type stuff, let me know and I can set you up.

--andy.