[rescue] Which is better?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 21:32:47 CDT 2001

Oh please....I ran 7 on an SS2 in 52MB of RAM for over a year and it
wasn't that bad. ;)  The SS5 will be slow, yes, but I've got one in
production as a web/mail server and it does OK, even with openwin. :D

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:31pm  up 2 day(s),  8:38,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.01