[rescue] net boot help

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 10 21:43:11 CDT 2001

Alright.  I'm getting frustrated here.  What do I have to install a RARP
daemon on a linux machine? I haven't even been able to determine if this
is a kernel function or not.  I have an arp command, but not a rarp
command, and the arp command reports that my kernel doesn't support arp.

Did I mention that I've never been much of a system admin?  Thanks for
putting up with my silly administration questions.

--
Joshua Boyd