[rescue] Re: UNIX PC/3b1?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 7 07:10:31 CDT 2001

AT&T used to sell a terminal/phone that looked like a shrinken 3B1/7300 that
was designed (or at least commonly used for) managing merlin phone systems.
The keyboard slid into the base.

Dave Shevett used to have one.

You could use it to dial into any straight dial-up account (not PPP) and do
command-line things with it...

I think the previous writer was confusing the two...

Ken