[rescue] Re: UNIX PC/3b1?

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 18:55:39 CDT 2001

Only really old, hackey stuff. There used to be quite the cult following
with this system. There were hardware hacks to increase memory and change
the CPU to a '010, etc.. and there were a few hundred apps developed for it
as well outside of ATT for "free" use.  Say do you have any cards in your
system, like maybe an ethernet card?  Mine has a 8086 PC daughtercard with
dos 3.3 to run.  Now if I can only remember the root password :):):).

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX