[rescue] Dead SS20

Chad A. Chance rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 11:38:29 CDT 2001

It may be the power cord he is useing.
One of the SS20's that I have is VERY picky about it's power cord. When I
first got it, I thought it was dead, no power at all. I switched cables and
it would spark on just for a second, switched cables again, this time with a
big fat heavy duty one that came off an old System36, and it came on with no
problems and has been running ever since. This may indicate an intermittant
problem with the power supply, but that box has been running 24/7 since I
put the good cable on it, so I'm not too worried.

My $0.02,
Chad