[rescue] Re: Data General Aviion (was Re: [SunRescue] OBP coolness)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 08:05:21 CDT 2001

I hear that Fortran is still fairly popular with scientists.  I've never
really heard anything bad said about it, considering what it was meant
for.

Likewise, I'm hearing reports that cobol is enjoying a mini revival these
days.

Myself, I'm trying to learn the ways of small talk and scheme (compared to
with, common lisp is easy).

--
Joshua Boyd