[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: [SunRescue] Catalyst 2100 switch

Chad A. Chance rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 07:54:10 CDT 2001

Being from Oklahoma as well, I totally understand, wierd thing is though, I
never picked up the accent. While I was living in California, people
wouldn't believe me when I said that I was from Oklahoma. Now that I'm back
here, people think I'm making fun of them when I say "howdy" and they still
don't believe I'm from here either.

Oh Well....

Chad