[SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

James Sharp rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 15:19:58 CDT 2001

> On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, James Sharp wrote:
>
> > Of course, I got bored one morning and ported Apache to McGuire's J90.
> >
> > Sigh...the wonders of insomnia.
>
> You know, someone was recently asking me if there was a way to cause
> insomia to an extent that just caffine couldn't.

Mine results from spending 2 1/2 years getting about 3 hours of sleep a
night cause of work & school.

Up at 6:30am...get to school by 8am...out at noon.  Work 2-11.  Get home
at midnight, finally get my brain quiet by 2 or 3am...sleep for 3 hours.
Rinse & repeat daily.

And then there was the two weeks with the recurring nightmare where I got
maybe 3 hours of sleep.

And people wonder why my brain works in the ways it does...