[SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 02:44:39 CDT 2001

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 01:28:51 -0400, Chad Fernandez wrote:

>Why is you 95 a giant piece of crap?  I sure wouldn't mind having one,
>assuming you mean a 9595, and not an 8595.
>
>Have you seen this:
>
>http://webpages.charter.net/ohlandl/index.html

LOL, I went there.  I'm getting a 9760 error, which means a problem with
the SCSI controller with onboard cache.  But if I take it out, I get
an I9990024 error.  And it won't even boot from my PS/2 reference diskette
for the mod 95.
I've had better luck with my old 55SX (gone), and my 60 (used as a footstool for hanging
lamps on the ceiling).

And yes, it's a 9595.  Came from Kaiser Permanente, and to be of
relevance to the list, it has UNIX on the HD - QNX to be exact (wow, and on
MCA).

Paul