[SunRescue] Distortion Analyzer?

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 00:20:04 CDT 2001

Mark,

I'm not sure about the working order - it's currently in the storage
unit.  I'll try and pull it in the next week or so but I _do_ know the
power cord is at least frayed.

I'll get the info and let you know - I do know that it _did_ power up
during my period of ownership on several occasions.  I just have no
way of testing the sucker.

Mike