[SunRescue] Dead Sparc NVRAMS

Jeff Borisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 21:35:24 CDT 2001

Deja Vu,

I was just going to ask this too. Since some of the new NVRAMs seem to not
be working. I was going to start collecting them, and doing the mod. and
offering them for sale for less than new ones--To cover parts and a nominal
labor charge. I know some people think it is a waste of time, but once they
go in the trash they are gone and we may not be able to get new ones
forever. Cheap insurance I say.

By all means though give em to Brian first. That's a bummer about your stash
man. How many did you have?

I'm just putting the offer out there.

--jeffrey