[SunRescue] Aviion (was)OBP coolness

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 15:25:12 CDT 2001

I had left the job in October of 98 and then the decomm'd it in Feb of 99.
The guy who did it didn't think I'd want it, so it got sent to General
Services.  It's scrap by now. :(  There was also an old Sun 3/60 that I
never got my hands on and another DEC 3K used as an edge router(I think)
since it had some type of T1 card in it. :(  I miss government
waste. ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:23pm  up 9 day(s),  3:29,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.02