[SunRescue] Aviion (was)OBP coolness

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 15:14:39 CDT 2001

Hehehehe, I kept wishing that would be the case. >:)

I last toured that computer facility in '98 - my boss was(and still is,
amazingly) the CIO for that government agency.  A very competent man who
made sure resources actually were used properly.  Like the time he let me
resurrect an old DEC 3K (AXP? w/ 96MB RAM) for
http://plates.ca.gov...eventhough I so badly wanted to take it home and
love it. ;)  Oh well...we eventually moved the function to a U2, but the
DEC box did admirably until late 98....*sigh*