[SunRescue] SGI USB Keyboards at Hitech

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 15:10:24 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 03:48:18PM -0400, Al Potter wrote:
> Greets:
> I seem to remember the above being posted here a week or so ago.  I'm
> wondering, has anyone got first-had experience with one of these, and if so,
> can you assure me, or actually my PHB, that the SGI keyboard will work with a
> PeeCee?
> http://www.hitechcafe.com/eshop/product.asp?dept%5Fid=18&sku=G062%2D0031%2D001

I've been using mine for about a week and a half now.  Works *great* - in
fact, these were the keyboards that SGI sold with its Visual Workstations -
the NT boxes.

They're actually made by Siltek.  Nice, heavy, good feel - I'm thinking
of buying a couple more.

All SGI keyboards have been PS/2 (or USB) since the days of the Indy - I
have a gray SGI keyboard from an I2 on my PC at work.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net