[SunRescue] Anyone heard of Terix (third-party Sun support)?

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 14:21:10 CDT 2001

I have only used Sun and aside from one a#$h0l3 engineer I dealt with in
getting a Sparc 1 board replaced (back in my college days),  I have been
happy with the results.  Occasionally you need to keep in touch with your
Sun rep and  let them know of any issues or problems, but otherwise, things
go pretty smoothly.

The power supply thing below is a classic example of going cheap and paying
for it in your^H^H^H^Hthe end.