[SunRescue] [OT] Pencil eraser keyboards?

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 31 14:50:29 CST 2001

>>> And they won't notice or care about your using 'nazi'?
>>>
>>> Hmm, I might wonder about your mail admin. :-0
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>
>>  Hey, I wonder about *any* censor...

I'm actually pretty sure it's automated filtering software that keys on
certain words.  You can get fsck or f*ck and such by but the full word will
cause the e-mail to bounce back to you.

As for censors - the ^@#$@#^%$ corporate office installed Websense which is
horribly inaccurate, (duh), and more than a little annoying.  (I've never
before seen Seti at home blocked as an "Alternate Religion".)

On top of everything else we're still using a 56K frame and they now have
disapproved spending for the next three months.  *winces in pain*

Mike Hebel