[SunRescue] VME SCSI cards

Martin Wedel rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 30 01:14:31 CST 2001

Hi all,
  Been working on the 670 again, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of/has
available a VME SCSI card ('modern' connector style preferred) that will
work in the 670MP w/ Solaris 2.5.1? I'm wanting to hook up a few tape
drives and don't want to put them on the OS disk chain. Unfortunately I'm
out of Sbus slots (dual-width mbus , atm card, SCSI-DIF car). I'd also be
interested in one of the (i'm guessing rare) VME sbus expansion cards, and
people experiences with the pizza-box style sbus expansion box.

ps. All of the people that emailed me with sparcbooks (if you're on this
list as well) my friend was laid of Friday, so it's gonna be a while
before he feels safe to purchase a 'toy'.

Thanks for your time!

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net