[SunRescue] Re: ALMS

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 28 14:40:58 CST 2001

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> I too refuse to use UPS anymore. They destroyed a well packed IPX BriteLite
> I bought (among lots of other stuff they have busted and then refused to
> cover)

The worst instance for me was when I ordered a disk drive for my
Atari 8bit.  The box came out all bashed up.  Nasty looking.
The woman at the counter says quickly: "I didn't do it."

*sigh*

> I have been using FedEx Express and ground (ground formerly RPS)

AUGH!  NO!  I liked FedEx until then!  I worked for RPS for one day.
And I would never ship a package with them after that.  Packages were
falling from 5 feet onto OTHER packages.  Gouging big holes.  Very scary.

--Kurt