[SunRescue] Re: ALMS

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 27 20:57:42 CST 2001

I too refuse to use UPS anymore. They destroyed a well packed IPX BriteLite
I bought (among lots of other stuff they have busted and then refused to
cover) I have been using FedEx Express and ground (ground formerly RPS)
almost exclusively. They have done some 'interesting' things, like the time
a package going 50 miles away somehow went to Salt Lake City. :)

Over all I am happy with both FedEx sevices. I bought an SS10-SX today, they
guy wanted to ship it UPS, I said no I will have FDX ground come for it. I
will have them send a call tag before I let the brownies play B-17 VS.
Germany with it.

Mike N