[SunRescue] DHCP Servers for Solaris?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 26 20:50:39 CST 2001

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 03:46:34PM -0800, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> I'd second that - i have a tidy pile of unemployed Sparc 10s and Tatung
> ss20's, and an NT 4.0 server that doesn't want to run DHCP - can anyone
> point to an online ref for Solaris DHCP config?

You want this book:

The DHCP Handbook: Understanding, Deploying, and Managing Automated
 Configuration Services
by Ted Lemon, Ralph E. Droms

It kicks ass; tells you everything you need to know.  A lowly Pentium 90 I
setup as a DHCP server for onr.com is still chugging away, over a year later,
and it hasnt been touched since I set it up.

I've even got stats on it: http://dhcp.onr.com.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford