[SunRescue] "emulate3buttons" on Solaris?

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 26 09:19:25 CST 2001

> > Anybody know how to make Solaris/SPARC do the equivalent of
> "emulate3buttons"
> > under Xfree86?

> > However, my
> > current favorite pointing device is a 2-button (with wheel, ick) Microsoft
> > optical mouse - which only has 2 buttons.  I'd like to be able to emulate
> > the middle button on a 3-button mouse somehow, as it comes in handy when
> > doing cut/paste under Solaris/*nix.

Hmmm...  I guess those little boxes don't like the wheel mice?
I like the wheel mice on x86 systems because the wheel can be used
as a button, and voila, under linux/XF86, a 3 button mouse.

My first thought on this was "just set it for the IMPS/2 protocol" and
then I realized that the little translation box turns it to sun =)

--Kurt