[SunRescue] looking for some SUN bits...

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 25 17:58:05 CST 2001

You wrote:
> the Sparc Array 2000 array controller ..

Good luck finding one of these, they are around, tho. If I have
one in my basement, anything is possible. Just make sure you flash
the controller with the application and boot firmware *at the
same time!*

> the plastic snap on panels on the front (with the Vents in it)

I'll keep my ear to the ground. I'm keeping mine :)

> and a side panel from one ..

Keep looking outside major corporations. Some nix the side panels
in large data center installs. What I keep looking for are the sexy
curved panels from E10ks. You can order an E10k with straight or
curved panels depending on the size of your data center. One site
I'm at now has curved ones, but very little room in their machine
room.....

-Jon