[SunRescue] [OT] 1gig IDE needed...

Eli Bottrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 25 16:07:30 CST 2001

Mike,

        I don't know if you did this already or not, but there is a flag to set
the percentage of disk space on an e2fs partition that is reserved for root.
IIRC, it's -m. You should set this to 0 if your just using it as a place to
dump to. You should be able to get close to the full disk capacity with this
and less inodes.

        - Eli Bottrell