[SunRescue] NetBSD 1.5 CDROM

Mike Meredith rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 25 13:40:34 CST 2001

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> > clitmouse.
>
>   ^^^^^^^^^

i could have sworn they were routinely called that around here, but i
guess it comes from another place.

> I'll have you know that I will NEVER be able to look at a thinkpad
> (red mouse thingy) the same way again.......  don't even get me
> started on toshibas, which are usually green (ewwwww!)

well you aren't supposed to look at the keyboard anyway. my SPARCbook3
(whose keyboard is allegedly made by IBM and thus related to thinkpad
keyboards) has a green one; perhaps they turn green with age.