[SunRescue] poor man's wireless ethernet

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 22 23:05:04 CST 2001

Yes - it is almost a religion (*almost*)...

Having 802.11b in my house makes me want to convince others to
buy in to this technology...

My cost was 2x 3Com cards $free (from Toshiba
FreeCard/class-action lawsuit settlement) and a Linksys
AccessPoint for $300 (had to go to CompUSA once the 3Com cards
arrived - Buy.com is way too backordered to consider... I want
it *now*!).

You want this, you need this, you will get it - what are you
waiting for?

;^)

Rev. Ken
First Church of Wireless-ology
(With apologies to Frank Zappa - I miss him...)