Goats Rules was RE: [SunRescue] Netra X1.

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 22 03:17:00 CST 2001

Only an hour???

hehe sorry if it offended anyone... didn't mean to make people lose their
lunch!

hey craig, DON'T SEND ME MONEY... or an Ultra60... with the creator3d card
*evil grin*

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Craig Steinberger sent the following on Sun, 21 Jan 2001...