[SunRescue] re: recent offer to sell SS/5 upgrade boards

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 21 23:05:42 CST 2001

I just wanted to tell all those who asked for boards, I will respond once I
get the boards, and will fill requests as they were recieved.

I will be getting the boards this week, and I will test each one before
making it available to anyone. I will not sell "broken" boards to my friends
here on the rescue maillist (nor on ebay!)...

I am expecting to have 4 "extra" boards, and I currently have interest in
all that I plan to have. I want to thank all for their interest.

Thanks,

Ken