[SunRescue] The combo sound/Ethernet port on the LX...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 20 13:06:02 CST 2001

I think I asked this before but is the secondary Ethernet/sound port on the
back of the LX and similar machines a separate interface or not?
(It's labeled with a speaker and the symbol <...> )

If so can I attach the AUI cable to it and route from the Ethernet UTP port
to it?

(I really don't have the need for either a quad Ethernet or an extra SCSI
port so I'm trying to find another solution.  If anybody know about a single
port Ethernet only card please speak up.)

Thanks in advance!

Mike Hebel