[SunRescue] Re: New Netra

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 18 12:50:33 CST 2001

I can verify the utility of mosix.  I can also point out that it's not all
roses.  I have more than once had SSH processes try and migrate between
systems, along with several other things that Shouldn't migrate.  Mosix is
nice, but I would call it beta still.  It can be used, and it is very
usefull if you can use it, however it has many picky limitations.
	Nick