[SunRescue] Where can I buy new AXi and AXe systemboards?

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 22:32:01 CST 2001

>>> >Well?
>>> >
>>> >Tell me!!
>>> >
>>> >Cheers,
>>> >
>>> >Mike N

No.  I'm doing an Intervention Mike!

After your failure resisting the Cray/Sun bidding we've decided *sniff* that
you need help!

We're here for you man!  Don't give up! *teary eyes*

Oh wait...*looks at E-Bay*...Is that a *foo* for *$*?   *moves mouse to bid*
Must bid myself!
;-)

Seriously here's a link:

http://www.sparcproductdirectory.com/sparcar2.html

There's probably more out there but that one came up repeatedly in a search.

Mike Hebel

Note:  All information from this person this evening is suspect due to a
low-grade fever, lack of sleep, and miscellaneous non-prescription drugs.
YMMV.