[SunRescue] Questions on SparcServer1000(E) and SS10? (And thanks for previou s help!)

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 22:03:14 CST 2001

How would you use up all four slots then, out of curiosity?  (If you
weren't supposed to have more than one NVSIMM?)  By my count that would be
one slot used for the SX framebuffer, and one for an NVSIMM, leaving two
slots left.  Obviously more than one NVSIMM works, but it seems odd that
they would leave two slots essentially wasted...

-Cyrus