[SunRescue] 'X' software to connect MS Windows to Solaris?

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 15:52:59 CST 2001

apparently my phb (who isn't so ph'd, just focused on *his* job, not mine)
and whomever was doing IT here back when tried the emulation route when P90s
were the new thing, not-surprisingly, it wasn't as great as it could have
been.  I think I've convinced him that 1) things have changed in the last 5
years and 2) it's worth a bit of my time to try it, 'just to see'.  Brian