[SunRescue] ANybody elses desktop look like this

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 10:38:35 CST 2001

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 10:20:02AM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> >>www.digitalblasphemy.com and a few other sites.
> I have a subscription there and I didn't see that one.  I'll have to check
> again!

If I didnt get it off there, it probably came from www.mikebonnell.com
(a link I found off digitalblasphemy).

> >>Its the old one, off the demo CD that came with an Ultra.
> Well, since I happen to have quite a few of those around I'll have to check
> that out.  Does it require a code or something?  Mac ROM?

It requires a hack of the license code to get it to work, but I cant
give it out... since you cant "buy" a license code for it anymore from
either Sun or Apple.  Email me privately and i'll point you to a few
web pages...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford