[SunRescue] Wireless video senders

John Duksta rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 08:16:58 CST 2001

Bill,

I've got a pair of them from the DVD Anywhere kit.
I found the work quite nicely. Used them in the old house
over a distance of about 30 feet.

They say they'll do further, but I haven't testing that.

One thing. I picked up a Siemans Gigaset 2.4 Ghz phone
recently and when i set them up here in the new place
last week, I found that the phone induces a 'ticking'
on the signal on all 4 channels that the video sender
uses. Had to unplug the phone to get a clear signal.

Course, I need to get a better capture card... the old
card I have puts nasty lines on the image.

-john