[SunRescue] ANybody elses desktop look like this

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 05:07:40 CST 2001

Ahhh, no it's really simple thanks to the miracle of X windows. I find that
I get tired of sitting in front of my desk all day, and besides my wife
prefers using my computer for some things. The only problem is that my U10
isn't exactly portable.

Thankfully I have a switched 100baseTX network in my house, and an 11mb
wireless bridge for the laptop. I open an SSH session to my U10, and then
export dtsession back over it, and voila, instant SparcBook anywhere within
800 feet of my base station ;-)

Chris Byrne