[SunRescue] SunOS 4.1.1 (3/3x)

Sam Creasey rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 14 13:16:07 CST 2001

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, me wrote:

> i do have a copy of the 4.1.1 that has the sun3 track on it ...

Are there actually multiple tracks, or just a single data track with lots
of partitions?

If it's the latter case, then an workable image of the thing should be
doable with dd.  otherwise we'll have to find some kind of interchangable
format... (grrrrrrrr).

-- Sam

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown