[SunRescue] Slightly OT: Help me convince others

Pullig, Bruce A. rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 12 10:05:01 CST 2001

This is OT, but I'll through in some fart references if that will help ;-)

Attrition.org has some nice stats on hacked websites by OS.
http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/os-graphs.html
But I need to know what percentage of websites are NT, BSD, Solaris, Linux.
I know I've seen the stats somewhere.  Can anyone remind me where I saw
them?  I want to prove to others in my group that Solaris, BSD, Linux, and
eveything else under the Sun (Pun intended) is more secure than M$ NT,
Win2K, MicroFart...

-
Bruce Pullig
UNIX/NetWare Support