[SunRescue] Re: O.T. Dec Stuff

Shadow Man rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 11 06:16:15 CST 2001

Hi Rob,

not used a Multia for a while, but here goes ...

Do you get the chevron prompt after this boot message ( I'm guessing no ) ?
You may be able to send a control-p to the serial port to break into the
boot prompt.

Does it have a hard drive in it ? SCSI post ( thinking bootable CD )?

what are you using to connect to the serial port ( a PC app or a 'proper'
dumb terminal ).

Sorry if this is teaching you to suck eggs, have you done any/much DEC stuff
b4?

Dave Neal