now : Energy usage RE: [SunRescue] Monthly living expenses Wa s OT: natural gas prices

Mike Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 12:48:27 CST 2001

	I think the bills have to be in the $400 - $600 range, but I am not
sure what price per kilowatt hour that represents. Also in some localities ,
according to the discovery channel, the police helicopters fly around with
their infrared detectors on looking for "Hot" houses because that is another
indicator. I am just wonderring now if they are looking in on my computer
room for the same reason....

	As a further side note I am learning not to make the computer room
the one with the thermostat in it , the rest of my house is so cold because
the computers heat that room up and my heatpump thinks everything is
fine....

	Michael A. Turner