[SunRescue] Monthly living expenses Was OT: natural gas prices

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 04:53:35 CST 2001

Bill Bradford sent the following on Tue, 9 Jan 2001...

> On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:25:12AM +0000, Dan Lane wrote:
> > And to top it all off I spend about 800UKP on the phone to Australia each
> > month :(
>
> Sounds like it would just be cheaper to move there. 8-)

When I was applying for a visa, the visa people were useless and wound me
up so much I ended up shouting at them them... I think I may be
banned from Australia but I'm not too sure :P

And besides, I reckon there are less rescuers there than there are here in
the UK!!

Dan - so much for lurking!