[SunRescue] OT: natural gas prices

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 20:43:03 CST 2001

Be happy you don't like in California.  We, the slave-dogs to Pacific Gas
and Electric, are taking it from both ends.  I can't even heat my house
with my boxes anymore!!

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  6:41pm  up 94 day(s),  9:25,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.07, 1.06