[SunRescue] Rant on industry employment practices, was RE: 16MBmemory module for Voyager

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 16:56:29 CST 2001

I too liked OS/2. I played with versions 2, "warp 3" and "warp 4" Networking
worked fine if you knew it's tricks.

I still laugh about the long insane config files. I agree, if they had their
networking easier to grok it would likely have beaten up on M$ in a large
way. I ran OS/2 Warp 4 as a protest to M$ for a long time. There is still a
ton of software around. Hell I think I still have the OS CD's somewhere
around here.

Mike N