[SunRescue] OT: natural gas prices

Chris Petersen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 14:57:59 CST 2001

$250 - East Ohio Gas (excuse me, Dominion East Ohio now)...

We *were* running a $300 credit in the "budget" amount program (same thing
as what you describe, Bill), until this month :(  Not that I was happy about
the gas company having $300 of my money tied up in a "credit" column...

Then again, we've now got competition in the area, and I'm signed up with
FirstEnergy for natural gas starting this month, and the rate is
contractually lower than East Ohio's earlier "monopoly"-enforced rate...
Plus additional discounts on electricity, since FirstEnergy is my electric
utility as well (always important for us packrats...)...

Me, I've got a stack of wood out back and a fireplace begging to be used
this winter :)

Oh, and I don't think they used condoms when they went after the wrong
orifice, eh?  :(  First-class reaming all the way around, and as Reagan
mentioned, all across the US from what I hear...

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer, Industry Services, Unigraphics Solutions Inc.
Email: havoc at apk.net