[SunRescue] NIS+

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 11:17:28 CST 2001

To even remotely seriously answer your question:

It's hard to do!  Thus all the jokes.

There's a FAQ available via the sunhelp.org FAQ page:

http://www.sunhelp.org/pages.php?page=info-faq

You're probably going to have to get a book on it or take a class if one is
offered in your area.

Book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0133095762/qid%3D978974220/107-342720
9-6465335

Hope that points you in the right direction!

Oh, and one more thing.  It DOES suck when it's broken although I can't
think of an out of the box solution that does the same thing.  I think
that's the only reason people are still using it.

Mike Hebel