[SunRescue] Rant on... now on first WP ditties...

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 11:06:52 CST 2001

>>Come on, guyz, where's yer UNIX spirit!

Well, speaking for myself I hadn't even heard of UNIX at that point.  I was
a (bad) programmer (COBOL and dBase!) who had been drafted onto the brand
new team installing something called 'Lans' on 'personal computers'.  That's
the military for ya.  Later that year the Intel guys started playing with
something called 'Sun' and SunOS (this was '92 or '93) and I probably coulda
gotten into that but  I just *knew* the future was Banyan Vines.  Sigh.
brian