[SunRescue] Rant on industry employment practices, was RE: 16 MB memory module for Voyager

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 7 05:37:52 CST 2001

Hate to say it, but (at least in this state, in Silicon valley), there
fabled "employee-employer relationship" doesn't exist.  It's something
more of a "ho-pimp relationship".  Each side tries to take what they need
or what they want at the best possible selling price.  Scruples?  What are
those...

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:35am  up 92 day(s), 18:18,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.05, 1.05