[SunRescue] FS: 16 MB memory module for Voyager

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 7 01:24:37 CST 2001

There is some interesting reading if you go to the Washington post web page
and do a search on Cidera. In an article from yesterday they said this:

"Employees at Cidera, which raised $75 million in private funding last
month, learned about the company's plans to idle 100 out of its workforce of
270 through a column in the Business section of yesterday's Washington Post.
The departures included Cidera's president and chief executive, Richard J.
Hanna.

After the paper circulated, officials at the Laurel-based company met with
employees yesterday morning to disclose details of their restructuring and
by early afternoon, most of the laid-off employees had left the building,
according to sources within the company."

Kinda says it all.

MN